At Tino’s Italian Bistro we believe in supporting our local community, groups, and nonprofit organizations and groups. Foundation Nights create a partnership opportunity that allows us to donate up to 10% of our total day’s sales to your cause.
Signing up for a Tino’s Foundation Night is simple. Download and fill out the following Foundation Night Request Form with your event planning details, and email your request and event plans to [email protected]. We will review your request and respond as soon as possible. Foundation nights are booked on a first come, first serve basis.
Considerations and Requirements
Our team takes our fundraising partnerships seriously and wants to ensure a good outcome for all involved. After being accepted, groups must actively work with our team to collaborate on your fundraising event. Therefore, we require the following steps be taken for each event:
• 1 Month in Advance: Meet with Tino’s Point of Contact to Plan Event
• 2 Weeks in Advance: Requestor Provides Copies of Promotional Materials
• 1 Week in Advance: Requestor Provides Fliers to Post in Restaurant
• 1 – 2 Days in Advance: Requestor May Drop Off Event/Promotional Items
• Day of Event: Requestor to Prepare/Set Up at Restaurant
• Subsequent Month: Tino’s Typically Sends Fundraising Checks by 15th of Following Month
Foundation nights are as successful as we make them. Tino’s actively supports our foundation nights through posting events on our social media, leaving out promotional materials on our counter and stapling promotional materials to all delivery orders the week before the event. Requestors should consider a host of efforts to notify their community, members, and other possible attendees of the event. We offer the following ideas as a starter:
• Advertise on Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
• Send out Mass Communication: Marketing Emails, Membership Lists
• Donation Items for a Silent Auction: Provide Auction Item, Attendees Bid Throughout the Day
• Set up Promotional Table: Materials About the Organization. Decorations
• Provide Give Away Items: Stress Balls, Bags, Pens with Your Logo
• Offer Drawings: Collect Flyers, Business Cards, Offer Gift Cards, Give Away Items
• Inform Donations Include Deliveries: Suggest Catering for Teachers, for Office/Staff, or Meetings. Order Dinner for the Family.
• Encourage Reservations: Reservations Help Ensure a Better Event
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at [email protected] or call the restaurant at (410) 730-8466.
Thank you for partnering with us to serve our community. We look forward to working with you.